Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Do Pigs Fly?
This weekend we were eating breakfast at the table. Morgan was almost done and lately has taken to throwing things at the table when she is getting full. It could be a fork, spoon, banging her cup, or food. I know, lovely toddler issues! We're working on it!!! Anyway, I hadn't noticed that she had tossed some of her bacon onto the table. Lacey seeing opportunity snatched the bacon off of the table. As my attention returned to Lacey I noticed she was holding something in her fist and knawing on something...upon further investigation it was the 'flying bacon'. Lacey is eating only table foods...will rarely eat anything resembeling baby food anymore...diva!..~but I pried apart her little fingers to retreive the bacon...she was not a happy girl...honestly, Lacey, you're only 9 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment