Friday, August 8, 2008

Lacey's summer




My baby is growing so fast! She is on a much higher growth curve than her sisters were, so she cruised through her baby clothes and wore 12-18 month clothes this summer. By fall, her and Morgan will probably both be in 2T! But despite her extra chub she is very mobile! Moving faster that her sisters as well. She has been moving around the living room for almost a month already, mostly backwards, but is just on the verge of crawling forwards and is just turning 9 months...the other ladies didn't crawl until at least 10 months and nobody walked before 14...but I have a feeling Lacey will shatter that easily. She is very happy playing on the floor, unless she backs herself into a bucket or something and then she just hollers for help. But she does have some lungs on her! I'm guessing if Morgan is going to dance, then Lacey will be the singer. Her screams (when getting face washed especially) could break glass. I'm sure she has given me some hearing loss.

No comments: