Friday, October 17, 2008

ABC's


Morgan is so cute, most of the time. She is trying to assert herself every once in awhile courtesty of obnoxious older sisters behavior!!! But for the most part she is still very laid back and easy going. She has started to learn the alphabet and I just love it! I will take some of the credit but most of it belongs to the leapfrog videos that the other two girls were addicted to as well. We started watching them about 3 weeks ago and she has already absorbed so much. Her interest in letters has carried over into her book selections. At bedtime, she chooses the little individual letter books to read. At the park, she will visit the letter board and point and name quite a few letters. I just love hearing them come out in her little 'baby' voice. 'Q' sounds like 'coo' and 'M' is always followed with 'mmmmmm' (from the video). The other night in the bathtub she was playing with the letters and she found "V" and shook/wiggled as if she was vibrating (again the video). Money well spent!


No comments: