Thursday, November 13, 2008
The Naughty Shot
The girls and I went to get our flu shots. Taylor and Molly are old enough to remember what a "shot" is and neither was very excited about going. Taylor was being sassy and stubborn (imagine that!) and I said in a very matter of fact way "I hope they don't have to give you a naughty shot at the doctor's office today too" She got wide-eyed at that and corrected her behavior. We got busy loading up the car, collecting "lovies" to take along for extra courage and headed out the door. We drove the 15 minutes or so to the clinic and as we were getting the kids out of the van Taylor asked me in her sweet 6 year old way (she can be very sweet) "do I have to get the naughty shot?" I had to hide my smile as I replied "I hope not." So she does listen when I talk to her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment