Thursday, October 22, 2009

THE Adventure

We had gone to Devil's Lake this summer and I quickly realized how much I missed the peacefulness of this little lake. So Chris and I agreed that we would come back in fall when the leaves would be changing. We got a beautiful weekend.

We started on the paved path for awhile but I wanted to experience at least some of the hike up the bluffs. So we ventured up!

We stopped a few times on the way to enjoy the scenery. Pictures don't do it justice.
Morgan was able to climb up the stairs fairly well. Taylor and Molly were usually 25 steps ahead of the rest of us....

This would have been some of the hike...but by this time Chris thought we should just finish it....silly boy! (he paid for it the next two days too!)

Yet another photo shoot (aka....mommy needs to catch her breath!)

I think I can ...I think I can....I think I can.....



No comments: