So Molly had a few toothfairy questions tonight. We have read probably 80 books on fairies so she's close to an expert and knows that they are small...
so she was trying to figure out how the fairy would get the cover off of the tooth box we have....she concluded that she must be very strong...I mentioned that she could probably use her fairy wand to lift the lid....
then she wanted to know if she would be able to 'feel' the fairy when she came for her tooth...I said I didn't know...maybe she should ask Taylor....so she did...and Taylor replied with a reassuring no....*so cute~little mommy smiles*
while I was making dinner she commented that the toothfairy would use her tooth to make piano keys....I asked her how she knew that...she remembered it from a book that we had read...I remembered the story, but I was surprised she had...we probably read it when Taylor lost her first tooth almost 3 years ago....geez!
So, I tucked her into bed and we made sure that the tooth box is close to the edge of the pillow...I explained that the toothfairy needs to be able to see the box...hopefully she doesn't tuck it under her pillow in hopes of being able to "feel" the fairy searching under her pillow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment