Birthday time at the house again!
The bithday outfit was all picked out and ready to go so the morning madness was a little less on birthday day. I sent her off to school with the promise of a surprise that she would find at school. (I had left a helium balloon on her locker the day before) And she knew her pudding pop treats were already in the school freezer.
When she came home she was excited about her balloon that came home with her and the envelopes in the mailbox, thank you Heidi and Grandma Dar!
We did cupcakes with the daycare friends, and she opened up a present.
Thursday is soccer night so after a cold/slightly wet/very dirty soccer game, we headed to McDonalds for some birthday dinner.
Kids in the booth
Oh wait, that's not all of them.....
Oh, hey there Brody!
Taylor opened some birthday gifts from Grandma Sue. She loved the Hannah Montana towel and other swimming accessories. The bag 'had' to be her backpack for school the next day.
But despite the fact that she had already guessed what was in the box...since it looked a lot like the box Molly had gotten...and apparently she does listen when I talk, since I had told her at Molly's birthday (3 months ago) to ask for one for her birthday. Her favorite was....
The Elephant Pillow Pet!
Eight years down.....can't wait to see what the future holds!
No comments:
Post a Comment