Thursday, July 29, 2010

GOAL!

The two oldest spent this past week in Waunakee for a couple of hours each afternoon at a soccer camp.
Taylor has been playing soccer and Molly was willing to try it since some of her friends would also be there.

She had a good time and was excited when her team scored a goal!


She also liked getting her own soccer ball!

Taylor worked hard too.  It was a typical last week of July...hot! hot! hot! 
So there were plenty of water breaks given to the girls.


I watched Taylor scrimmage and even though she is one of the smallest she is right in there...getting bounced around and falling on the ground and playing hard!

Today was the last day, and she was TIRED!  So when I wanted photo's she was not being cooperative...she said she was willing to pose for a few.


You take what you can get sometimes!

I watched Molly play too.  She is not as aggressive as her sister and backs off the ball rather than fight for her space so I think she enjoyed her time but I'll let her stick to dancing...though this last shot makes me wonder....hmmmmmm


GOAL!

No comments: