Friday, August 12, 2011

Four Little Fish

Last day of swimming lessons for the summer.  And we were only early one day...the last day...11:25 was tough...I guess I'm programmed on the quarter and halves...so having to leave the house at 11:10 was near impossible.  


Highs this week were mostly in the mid 70's...but I don't think Molly is cold in the above picture...I think she is a bit nervous and excited. 
She had declared that today was the day she was going to jump off the high diving board.

She patiently waited in line and smiled and waved at her picture-taking momma!





She did awesome!  And was so proud of herself!  She also passed her class...the backfloat nemisis was finally conquored!  So level 2 for you next year baby!

Taylor passed into level 4 mid-summer so she has been working on her strokes.  She lacks some endurance and tries her best to avoid having to swim laps but she still loves the diving board.


CANNON BALL!


Lacey did not enjoy her second half of swimming lessons.  I didn't think to prepare her for the fact that she would have a different teacher for the second session.  So there was a lot of negotiating for the past two weeks.  Me trying to convince Lacey that swimming lessons are fun and Lacey trying to convince her teachers that 'i'll do it tomorrow' or i'll do it when i get bigger' ....she did not pass this year...we'll try again next summer.
Little Bird~Big Bird~Flap!


Morgan wins the most improved swimmer award for the summer. She decided that she is now ready to dive under the water and she is having fun fun fun! The goggles need to be adjusted often but she rocked the second half of her swimming lessons and passed her class!


But this little five-year-old reeeeealy can't wait for school to start...next week we get to see class lists!  Yay!






No comments: