Sunday, December 18, 2011

Morgan is a Star

It was Morgan's star of the week at school.  On Monday, she shared her All About Me book, Tuesday she shared pictures, Wednesday she shared her favorite toy, Thursday she shared her snack, and on Friday she shared her favorite book. 



For snack she took in the second batch of the reindeer cookies.  The first batch melted all together on the baking pan and looked like an 8-headed reindeer monster! 


Wednesday was also my volunteer day so I got to spend some time in her classroom and do an activity with her class.  We watched the Magic School Bus recycles, talked about the importance of recycling, and made a fun polymer out of borax and elmers glue!  Delightfully gooey! 


She practiced the night before and read Llama Llama Red Pajama to her classmates on Friday...wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that one.  "Run, Mama, Run!"

************************

All I want for Christmas......

...is one front tooth.....

I had noticed that Morgan's teeth have been shifting a bit and figured she would be losing a tooth soon.  Today she told me that something was stuck on her tooth...upon further investigation I informed her that her tooth was loose.  It must have felt funny to her.  The sparkle in her eye when she realized that that is what it was ....a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! 

She scampered off to share the good news with her big sisters and returned 5 minutes later with the said tooth in her hand....well that didn't take long!

I guess the Tooth Fairy will be stopping by our house sometime this week!

No comments: