Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year

I knew exactly where they were...even though they haven't been used since we got them over 10 years ago...but i was feeling adventurous and i felt like some fondue fun!

and that was adventurous as I got after that I played it pretty safe and used the recipes that came with the pots...so we had a beef broth for the flank steak and shrimp and a sharp cheddar cheese for the bread and vegetables....oh yeah, caesar salad and brandy old-fashion sweets with cherries too

would definitely be a bit more adventurous with the cheese next time and need more broth...it boiled off quickly...


fun for the kids was the make-your-own ice cream sundaes



the adults finished with a chocolate/butterscotch fondue with strawberries, bananas, angel food cake, cherries, and brownies for dipping....*drooling yet*


2012 started with just one of many adventures to come...

*****
one of those adventures will be another blog....i was challenged by a friend of mine to create a 365 blog...a picture every day...you can find us at www.taylormollymorganlacey365.blogspot.com

No comments: