Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5::3::1

We are ready for the 2012-2013 school year!
 *****
 Taylor is in 5th grade this year and this will be her last year in Elementary school.  I'm not sure how that is possible.

 She is very excited about her teacher too.
 ******
Molly is in 3rd grade this year.  In her note to her teacher, Molly said Science is her favorite subject  and she is excited to learn new things.

 Molly with her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Konkol.
 
 
 
********
Morgan is in 1st grade this year.
 

 She will have Mrs. L for the first semester.
 And Mrs. Stanton will be back from her child-care leave for 2nd semester.
*******
The theme for the school year is soaring to new heights.  Taylor's parent survey asked me what I want for my child in 10-15 years.  And while I could have listed possible career paths that I wish for her or talents that I see blossoming that will hopefully serve her well my answer was pretty simple.  And it's the same thing for all my girls and that is to be happy and healthy.
 
Happy School Year!
 

No comments: