Sunday, January 20, 2013

Splash!

Today was Sea World.  Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Such an amazing display of animals and I love the educational component...but it's just so natural, how can you not?

 Stingrays
 Dolphins


 
 


 The seals were a little naughty today and didn't take all their cues...but still so funny and cute!

The shark tunnel was very cool...right over your head, an amazing swordfish that I couldn't get a picture of  but..the kids were impressed.

The orcas.



We did not sit in the splash zone...they were very thorough as I'm sure they usually are!

A small amusement park with some rides and a playground allowed the kids some freedom.


 Souvenirs were purchased.  We are now the proud owners of two dolphins, one orca, and a manatee.

**************
Later in the pool, the girls re-enacted the dolphin show.  I was the trainer and they were the dolphins.  I threw them 'fish' and they did tricks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE SEA WORLD!!!! Looks like you had an awesome time!