In June, we decided to move. We had really outgrown our home several years ago but I had not been ready. I really liked my yard and my neighbors and the thought of packing up our house completely overwhelmed me.
However, as we started to look and Waunakee became a strong possibility I realized that it would be a great transition year for Taylor, Molly, and Morgan. Each of them would be transitioning to new buildings with their peers...therefore, they wouldn't be the only 'clueless' ones. Lacey's situation was different but she is pretty easy going and I wasn't really worried.
Then there was the calendar. We contacted a realtor right after school let out...which would mean the third week of June. I wanted to be moved in before school started. This left a very small window to sell and buy~but we made it happen.
Perhaps with a little help from Saint Joseph!
No comments:
Post a Comment