Friday, March 26, 2021

Turning the Corner

It's been a year!  It's been a crazy year of lock down and shut down and social distancing and masking and we have turned the corner~vaccines are available...here we go!
Waunakee has decided that they will be going to school full time full students for fourth quarter.  The lovely ladies have decided to stay full virtual.

Monona Grove is going to try the two cohort model mid March and transition to all students in April.  So I will be teaching in another new way~concurrent~so I will have students face to face which I will have to manage and keep social distanced and masked as well as students virtually on a Google Meet~I can do this.....

********************************************************************

This guy looks happy~

**********************************************************

This is how I felt......

*************************************************************

Minnie got fixed and has the cone of shame for two weeks.  The first day she came home she was crazy on the pain killers and so disorientated~I texted Karla (my resident vet) because I was so freaked out~Lacey slept with her in the pantry that night because we weren't sure how she would do with the litter box and the cone.  


On day two, we learned that a collar could be looped though the loops on the cone, and that fit and stayed on a lot better.  

She was a trooper!  

Dizzy hated the cone~more hissing than usual....

********************************************************************

Spring is coming!


 

No comments: