Solo and Ensemble: Senior Year
Band Concert
***********************************************************************
Birthday: We were celebrating Brookelyn's birthday but Heidi got Chris a cake too.
Celebrating 75 for these two!
********************************************************
Senior Flocking
*****************************************************88
Happy Easter
***********************************************************
Trivia Night
We didn't win, but we did well.
***************************************************************
****************************************************************
Prom: Senior Year
*********************************************************
Heritage Elementary will be demolished in 2024 to build a new middle school. This building is where I went to Kindergarten (before moving to St John's for 1-6). This is also the building that Lacey went to for 3rd and 4th grade when we moved to Waunakee. Lacey (and friend) and I went to the community walk through.
Then we walked over to the adjoining building which served as my middle school and Grandma Dar's high school. This was where my 7th grade locker was, right outside of Mr Heidke's room.
This was where my 8th grade locker was, outside of Mr Lucey's room.
Band Suite Doors
While I'm being all nostalgic, I'll include a pic from my classroom. Next to the American Flag is the marching hat of the one and only Mr. Robinson. Every day I pledge allegiance to the flag and the hat. 😁
**************************************************************
Spring Concert: Senior Year

No comments:
Post a Comment