Thursday, December 11, 2008

Molly Ballerina

Molly had a visitor night tonight at ballet. We (taylor and I) were able to sit and watch her practice. So I shot some video and took some pictures. She is a "first year" so I would guess from getting a closer look at her classmates that they range in age from 3-6.
Molly loves ballet! She keeps track of all the Thursday's on the calendar and she even lays out her ballet clothes. I found them a couple of Thursday's ago taken out of her closet and layed neatly on her rocking chair. One ballet slipper on each side of the dress......I should've taken a picture! She did a great job tonight. She listened to her teacher, payed attention, and seemed to know all of the expected routines. She has just started (she began in September) to share some of her moves at home with us. She does not know any of her classmates by name. She tells me she is too shy to talk to them. I'm glad though that that doesn't keep her from enjoying the class! Money well spent!


No comments: