Friday, May 15, 2009

Taylor's Birthday dinner was at Pedro's~her choice...I've raised her well!
She loves her fancy strawberry drink!
Then the big gift! We had scouted out the ear piercing place in the mall a couple of days earlier and decided to wait until her birthday day so her sisters and daddy (and mommy's camera) could all be involved. She was in love with the store the minute we walked in...sparkly rings, necklaces, earings, purses..what girl wouldn't love that!
She was very brave. She sat very still for the first one, I was a little nervous that she would flinch in anticipation of the second one, but she did really well. She kept wanting to look in the mirror afterwards.
A happy birthday girl with a slightly uneasy daddy...
I'm not sure he's ready for any of them to grow up.

Celebrating fancy ears with fancy icecream!

Dear Taylor, as my oldest I expect more from you which is probably not always fair. I have to remind myself when you do act your age that your age is only seven. You can be the sweetest thing or the blonde blue-eyed devil. You have a contagious giggle except for those times that you are giggling at bodily functions (I swear you must get that from your father!) I wish you would be a bit more adventurous with your hairstyle. Everyday the same thing~so opinionated (wonder where you get them from!) I'm very proud of your achievements in reading. It makes me happy to see you enjoy a good book. I'm glad you have good friends and that you want to be a good friend. I love tucking you in at night and ending the day with a kiss.
It's been a wonderful seven years, you're becoming quite a little lady.




No comments: