Where do you want to go for your bithday dinner, Molly?
McDonalds.....ug..really? Let's pick someplace else...how about Rocky's...you could play games...
I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese!
We invited the cousins too...it is advisable to share the chuck e cheese fun with other patient adults...
They had a little bit of fun!!!
And I have no pictures of Taylor because she spent a lot of time at the picture maker having her picture printed with each of her sisters and cousins. They are displayed proudly in the kitchen right now.
Very busy place on a Saturday night and I only lost three of them for about 5 minutes...there were some boys there from our neighborhood (small world) and they were playing chase in the tubes that I couldn't see in to...but we found them...it was all good...4 tired little ladies crashed on the way home....
We'll be back Chuck...we still have tokens we haven't used yet...cha-ching!






No comments:
Post a Comment