We were at the Milwaukee Zoo today!
We did the seal/sea lion show and it was the highlight of the day. We sat in the front row and the kids thought the animals were awesome. I loved Molly's giggles as the seal bounced its way along the path...no legs...no flippers...so it bounces...Molly thought it was hysterical! We had to wait in line for the show.
The sharks and giant fish were impressive. The octopus was really active today and they had these cool jellyfish on display ...I didn't know there are jellyfish in Wisconsin...but I guess they are really small..who knew!
The polar bear was sitting half-way in the water...so I didn't take a picture of the polar bear bottom...but the seals came and hung out for a picture op.
The girls spent a lot of time pressing pennies and begging for those plast-o-matic animal models *sigh* why do we need plastic animals...we have the real thing right in front of us...who's looking at who?
Molly and Lacey got a closer look at this big kitty.
Well, Molly went in for a closer look...Lacey backed up......and looked a bit surprised.
A lot of walking for little ladies...but a summer must...
Taylor's favorite animal: Elephant
Molly's favorite animal: Seal
Morgan's favorite animal: Frogs
Lacey's favorite animal: Koala (We didn't see a real koala...but she really wanted (and didn't get) a plastic koala....*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment