My thrill-seeking, fast, reckless little ladies had a good time at Little A Merrika. Did I say thrill-seeking, fast, and reckless.....just look at those white tipped waves on that boat ride!
Somebody asked since this was Little 'America' if there was a Big 'America'...I replied that I didn't think so..but there is a Great America. Which is not a place we will be visiting soon based on our ride selection today.
We are in training for Disney...waiting in line.
But we eventually made it to the bigger kid rides. Taylor and Molly tried the bumper cars and came out with seat belt marks on their necks and whiplash...fail.
But feeling nostalgic, I talked the girls onto the Tilt-a-Whirl with me.
There were tears and screams of terror...epic fail.
But karma got me...Taylor agreed to the Scrambler after the Tilt-a-Whirl and that did me in. We went home shortly after, and I had to lay down for a few hours...I was nauseous and dizzy....getting old stinks!
No comments:
Post a Comment