The first-grader!
Mrs. Stanton is her teacher this year and we are both very excited for that. Small-world moment...I worked with Mrs. Stanton back in the summers of 1998 and 1999...she was my teaching assistant when I ran the after-school program for a daycare. I know she will do a great job and provide Molly with the little extra pat on the shoulder that she needs every once in awhile. Molly commented as we left her classroom, "We don't even have to push in our chairs.".....nope, they're attached....kids...so simple!
The third grader!
Mrs. Gulvik is her teacher this year. Mrs. Gulvik is expecting her first baby in October so there will be a long-term sub until her return in January. Small-world moment....that baby will be joining my in-home childcare! Taylor is super excited....third graders looooove their teachers and her teacher is going to come to her house everyday!!!! The desks were pretty big and she loved putting all her supplies away.
Ready-Set-Go done....countdown on until the first day of school!


No comments:
Post a Comment